Thursday, January 3, 2019

Ready? Set. Go!

Ready or not 2019 is here! May your year overflow with wild adventures and creative explorations! May your hidden skills and talents spring forth as you embrace your Creative Voice. Remember, creativity is not confined to the titles of Art or Artist.

2019 shall be filled with goals, plans and dreams to be accomplished. Opportunities, adventures and the unexpected delights hidden within each day. The arrival of the New Year is an exciting time anticipating the possibility of the unknown. I'm probably one of the few individuals who can say, I do not make or declare a New Year's Resolution, instead I look forward to embracing each new day with as much creativity as possible. Some days there will be paint, others a shovel and tons of dirt, possibly fabric, pens and pencils, baking or developing new Gluten Free recipes and yes, at some point daily I will be at the keyboard writing, working on a new book to be released later this year.

I am beginning 2019 with a large blank canvas on my easel which is waiting patiently in the studio. A new art journal and a set of pens for my Doodles and Sketches. As I tie up a few loose ends remaining from 2018 I am looking forward to 2019 and the grand adventures to come!

Happy New Year! May 2019 be your BEST year yet!


https://whatboxacreativelife.blogspot.com/
#HiddenInYourheART
© 2019 Carol Lane Fleming

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Looking forward to stARTing new works of Art.

    ReplyDelete