Thursday, March 21, 2019

2019 NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Championship AKA My Quilters Challenge

My 2019 Quilters Challenge has begun! Hope you have your supplies ready! And are well rested there will be several challenges throughout the Championship.

First Challenge.
Choose your teams and fill out your bracket! Always hard for me...do I fill it out with teams I know will win or do I fill it out with teams I want to win or do I fill it out by the colors of the teams! Keep reading, you will understand more about the team colors.

Challenge 1:
Using only the colors of your teams selected in the 2019 NCAA Men's Championship Bracket create your creative project. {Quilt, table runner, mug rugs, beach totes, painting, flower garden, spring wardrobe, cookies...}

Here is a link to the 2019 bracket, once you select your teams, research and use their team colors as your palette.
https://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/images/2019/03/17/ncaa-bids-2019-bracket-march-madness.pdf

For Challenge 1 I will be creating a basic 9 Patch Quilt top / picnic blanket and using a low contrast neutral sashing between the blocks.

Happy Spring! So thankful Winter has gone and the flowers and bird song has returned to my corner of the world.

https://whatboxacreativelife.blogspot.com/
#HiddenInYourheART

amazon.com/author/carollanefleming

© 2019 Carol Lane Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment