Sunday, March 17, 2019

Selection Sunday~ Let the Games Begin!

March Madness begins today, Selection Sunday and St Patrick's Day. Looks like a full day of exciting adventures awaits!

Now time for a confession. I am not a huge basketball fan, that is until the tournaments begin. Years ago, 
I even had a 'career' keeping stats for all of the basketball teams at my school. I was raised in the heart of the SEC where Football is King and where basketball was a sport to 'fill in' the year until Baseball / Softball season and the return of Football.

So why now do I print brackets, watch the games and follow the hype during tournament season? I relocated a while back to the heart of the ACC / Basketball World. So, to be fair, during tournament season, I become a fan of Basketball. And what can I say, tournaments are a great excuse for Game Nights and Game Food celebrations. Watch for Gluten Free Snack ideas throughout the tournaments, as I will be posting recipes for tasty treats.

Also, just because the tournaments will be beginning soon in earnest it is NOT the time to neglect your creative efforts. There will be several creative challenges posted to carry you through the season.

As for St Patrick's Day~
Do you wear Green or have other traditions to celebrate the day?



https://whatboxacreativelife.blogspot.com/
#HiddenInYourheART

amazon.com/author/carollanefleming

© 2019 Carol Lane Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment